Our Courses provide:
- The theoretical and practical skills needed for challenging real-world Rail industry situations
- The latest in rail industry innovation and bespoke training
- A good understanding of the competence and subject, including wider social issues, corporate social responsibility and ethical decision making
- Stimulating, safe and challenging learning environments
- Skills you can utilise in the rail industry for future employability opportunities
Our esteemed training team are both occupationally competent and experienced trainers. Their knowledge enhances the course content to ensure a high quality learning experience inclusive to all.
We work with our learners to develop their skills and learning. The learning environment is both stimulating and intellectually challenging; in return, we want our leasrners to engage with the course content and classroom environment (trainer and peers) be conscientious and produce a committed approach to learning.
Learners receive regular and constructive feedback both written and oral with guidelines to help them improve work. Trainers provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the courses.
“We go above and beyond to provide excellence for all“
Training Manager – Absolute Training