Course Pre-Requisites & Requirements
- Must be a minimum age of 16
- Must bring photo ID on first day of course
- Must have a valid network rail Medical (See our Medical & Drug and Alcohol Link)
- Must have a valid network rail drug and alcohol (See our Medical & Drug and Alcohol Link)
- Must have successfully complete the E-Learning training prior to attending the course
- Must have sufficient command of English language spoken/written in network rail company specification (all trainers are approachable and will help in any way they can)
- Candidates with specific learning needs should identify this to the training manager as soon as possible so that a support solution can be achieved
Candidates for re-certification and higher level courses must also bring:
- Current Sentinel Track Safety card (not in Learning Support)
- All Candidates MUST have an up to date work experience log book showing the pre-requisite minimum number of countersigned entries.
- Modular Rule Book and appropriate handbooks relevant to the course.